• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Biology P6: Notes and Help needed

Reaction score
If anyone has any help about Biology P6, please post it here including any notes from tuition centres and any self made notes.

I will make some notes about Biology experimental procedures and observation answers from past papers, and i will try to post them here by tomorrow!

Meanwhile, dont forget there are many people waiting for your help, so post whatever info you have!

Reaction score
same hea i am waiting eagerly as i still have to start the preparation tomorrow :) :) :)

Reaction score
sorry i am a little late, but these notes are sure to get u 6 out of 6 marks in any experiment or for making you experiment reliable!

Attachments

• Experimental Techniques.zip
    2 MB · Views: 94
Reaction score
no prob :) thanks alot still 2 days left :)
grind and shake sample in water. add equal volume of NaOH. then Drop dilute CuSO4 drop by drop. if protein present, colour = purple/violet else colour=blue

Reaction score
you could have liked the post!

biology? where did you read this? it isnt in our syllabus!
don't worry i confirmed it ... it is mentioned in the book in an experiment. it is name used for the Biuret reagent CuSO4 but we don't require to know about it.