• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Biology paper 11 gt

Reaction score
There was this question related to active transport, I suppose question 3. and there was another about what increases the efficiency of active transport.

Reaction score
There was this question related to active transport, I suppose question 3. and there was another about what increases the efficiency of active transport.

Reaction score
I guess not , but i picked it from a teacher during a lesson

C , the only one without 80s ribosomes
I don't know, I'm still confused about it! The question asked why is antibiotic treatment not very effective. The option said that bacteria live in cells where the immune system can't reach them. Antibiotics and immune system, different things. However, I don't know if antibiotics can penetrate human cells.

Reaction score
3 was increasing surface area of the cell membrane so that more transport proteins are available.