• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

biology paper 12 2015

Reaction score
what did u choose in mcq's which were related to cell membrane, and the one in which function of elastic fibres was asked ????

Reaction score
One i chose was temp+ i dont remember it was D
And permeabilty would be increased if more protein channels are there. I guess that was B option. Bad memory i have.
And recoiling one.A

Reaction score
One i chose was temp+ i dont remember it was D
And permeabilty would be increased if more protein channels are there. I guess that was B option. Bad memory i have.
And recoiling one.A
no wait a second i did D in permeability one because in B it said that permeability would further increase if proteins are present which is wrong it would only be permeable if proteins are present
well i m not sure about it this one was tricky

Reaction score
no wait a second i did D in permeability one because in B it said that permeability would further increase if proteins are present which is wrong it would only be permeable if proteins are present
well i m not sure about it this one was tricky
Yes i rejected D because it wont be permeable to ions and large molecules so word increase was wrong in that. I guess