• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

biology paper 12 2015

Reaction score
i wanted to confirm a few answers
for the tb.. the graph was housing included? (provision of housing) i did a past paper and it said housing did not affect.
then inhibitor and non inhibitor substrate. which structure do they affect in the enzyme.. was it tertiary and tertiary
and the function with the right answer
(i wrote D for it) synthesis of protien

which answer do you guys think is right?

Reaction score
for the tb.. the graph was housing included? (provision of housing) i did a past paper and it said housing did not affect.
then inhibitor and non inhibitor substrate. which structure do they affect in the enzyme.. was it tertiary and tertiary

I thought overcrowdedness would be reduced by new housing so i did consider that correct
And yes it was tertiery and tertiery
And i dunno i went for lipid synthesis one :/
Paper was tricky ._.

Reaction score
s

synthesis of protien is wrong as ribosome have no membrane hence it should be lipid

Reaction score
I thought overcrowdedness would be reduced by new housing so i did consider that correct
And yes it was tertiery and tertiery
And i dunno i went for lipid synthesis one :/
Paper was tricky ._.
why not quaternary and teritary ???

Reaction score
I did C too
And it was tertiary and tertiary in one of the past papers. Cause active site only depends on Tertiary structure

Reaction score
yeah may be i wasnt sure about it
n what about ribosomes one ??? is 38000 correct ???
Not sure. All guesswork. I overheard some people saying it was 1900 after the exam at centre.
But not sure what was the answer.
What other tricky mcqs do you remember?