• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

biology paper 12 2015

Reaction score
yes and i must nail it as my p2 didn't went that well :(
How many marks are you losing?
Threshold wont be more than 52. Likely around 46-50 so dont worry!
Even a B in p2 makes A overall in AS provided you have As in the other two components :)
Just a motivation that my friend had A in p1 B in p2 and C in p3 got A overall in AS level! So just try your best to get As in p3 and 1 and you'll get an A!

Reaction score
Even a B in p2 makes A overall in AS provided you have As in the other two components :)
Just a motivation that my friend had A in p1 B in p2 and C in p3 got A overall in AS level! So just try your best to get As in p3 and 1 and you'll get an A!
I'm getting around 40-42. Thanks for that example of your friend that really do help :)

Reaction score
Thre
threshold of bio p2??

Reaction score
For bio P2 it will be around 40 and for chemistry around 46-47.....
Bio Gt is always low.... last year it was only 36.... hope it will be low this year as well.... :)
the xylem and phloem question was question number 23.....

Reaction score
first i gave D... but just before submitting changed it to A.... i thought that mass flow doesn't actually relate to water and xylem... it's more appropriate for phloem i guess..... let's see what happens.... :)
What did you give?
I thought the same but still chose D so lets see :)

Reaction score
I
one more thing... you remember in paper 2 they asked what other substance from plasma move into the RBC...... i wrote dissolved oxygen.. is it okay? and what did u write for this question??
I think i wrote tha too but right now my mind is pretty messed up after chem p4 exam so cant remember exactly ._.