• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Biology Paper 12 Repeated and New Questions

Reaction score
you've marked wrong at 2 places
I am afraid, I have checked these questions from the mark schemes and the examiner reports, so i have encircled the correct options only! :) please do not confuse other people by saying that i have encircled the wrong options.....

Reaction score
I am afraid, I have checked these questions from the mark schemes and the examiner reports, so i have encircled the correct options only! :) please do not confuse other people by saying that i have encircled the wrong options.....
yeah, u did the right options!!!

Reaction score
first good man for physics and now you rogue for biology; u guys remembered every single question from the paper 1!!!! You guys eat anything special??? Seriously, HOW DO U GUYS DO THIS???!?!??!?!?! :eek:

Reaction score
dude how can u say D, in d when the volume of blood in ventricals was less then the blood pumped out by the ventricals at 50cm^3....thats impossible, so where does that blood come from........i clearly ignored that
i can say its D bcuz it didnt say 50cm^3 anywhere on the graph. it was a sketch. just the end values were given. nd at the end both cannot b same as heart isnt completely emptied

Reaction score
first good man for physics and now you rogue for biology; u guys remembered every single question from the paper 1!!!! You guys eat anything special??? Seriously, HOW DO U GUYS DO THIS???!?!??!?!?! :eek:
hey 00tanveer did u check out my chemistry marking scheme !!!!! i can make the math pure 1 also if any one needss!!!

Reaction score
i can say its D bcuz it didnt say 50cm^3 anywhere on the graph. it was a sketch. just the end values were given. nd at the end both cannot b same as heart isnt completely emptied
oh well....u guess lets wait for the result!!!!!!!

Reaction score
Can anyone else share their view on the 2nd question of the paper? (the one with the photomicrograph of a leaf) What option did you choose and what is the reasoning? :)

Reaction score
Can anyone else share their view on the 2nd question of the paper? (the one with the photomicrograph of a leaf) What option did you choose and what is the reasoning? :)
the confusion was b/w A and C. i chose C because A referred to something about showing stained epidermis ( i dont remember the exact wording)