• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Biology Paper 2 (DISCUSSION)

Reaction score
yeah yeah i know we have to wait for 24 hours :)
but you guys can dicuss how did it went , it was quite conceptual paper :)
hope to have a good discussion over here ! :D

Reaction score
like you said, it was quite a conceptual paper ^^, it was boring though! i was expecting more interesting questions! they were all asking for specific points :\

Im gonna make a clone of the paper and post it here in 24 hrs! is that legal?

Reaction score
Okay! im finished! i made a .doc with all the questions and diagrams :lol:

Reaction score
It was different this year. More tricky rather than direct questions. Section B was way easier

Reaction score
yes the pattern for this year was quite different :)
as i said question was very conceptual , we had to think so many times before writing :)

mimmi said:
like you said, it was quite a conceptual paper ^^, it was boring though! i was expecting more interesting questions! they were all asking for specific points :\

Im gonna make a clone of the paper and post it here in 24 hrs! is that legal?

yes that's great :)
But post it after 24 hours :)

thanks for the help indeed :)

Reaction score
alay said:
caroline..how did ur school do?=/
it was hard because i was careless. I missed out one question. And didnt answer what the questins wanted,like i answered WHY instead of HOW. I dont know whats wrong with me today!

Reaction score
hmmm...the paper was kinda easy...hmmm i did 1 mistake...tell you guys tomorrow (24 hrs not over yet)...:p :p

Reaction score
The paper was easy. I found the questions very direct. Section B was far easier. :D
Unlike the past papers, there was no question on Sickle Cell Anemia and Down Syndrome, though it has repeated many times.

Reaction score
I really liked the last question 8 OR....That was the easiest for me even if i did not revise that chapter..!!!!

Reaction score
Talking about me, I also revise at the last minute. Revised only 8 chapters out of 28 before entering the examination room but found the paper easy as I've worked enough past papers last term. ;) I did the question 8, EITHER part... I loved this question. :D