• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Biology paper 2

Reaction score
hey peeps! what have you written in the last question concerning the difficulties between prevention and cure?!

Reaction score
you should not worry! i asked a teacher, they are not supposed to penalise you since there is no mention of whether candidates should write in bullets or continuous prose!
we got on cells, biological molecules, enzymes, dna, heart, and infectious diseases!

Reaction score
you should not worry! i asked a teacher, they are not supposed to penalise you since there is no mention of whether candidates should write in bullets or continuous prose!
we got on cells, biological molecules, enzymes, dna, heart, and infectious diseases!
Hey .. Thanks for everything .. And I asked cie and they just reply me .. But forget to state what my exam paper is .. Haha .. And I mention in that email hoped that that will not effect my exam result !! We have infectious disease too .. And nitrogen cycle .. Food chain something like that..

Reaction score
Not so .. I m very nervous .. Haha .. They just reply me what paper I m taking .. Cause I didn't stated I taking biology paper 23 . Really scare !! Hope will not penalize me , cause in font the question paper didnt stated must use what answering method !!
you seem relieved now! what did they say?!

Reaction score
i realii nid biology paper 2 and 1 for june 2012... this is impOrtant gUys.. if yii3w cud help mii.... it would be to my advantage.. koz i have my examzz in two days.. thnks :)

Reaction score
hehe frds does the question of coronary diseases is in syllabus i mean z part where was to give details about the surgery etc..is it in our syllabus ??