• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Biology Paper 22 Discussion thread.

Reaction score
Paper was Easy but some questions were time taking.

What was that cell? in the very first Question. Epidermis or palisade mesophyll

Reaction score
What'd u guys write in the greenhouse question? Conditions for maximum crop production?

Reaction score
What'd u guys write in the greenhouse question? Conditions for maximum crop production?
Condition for crop production, temperature, CO2, sun light, water, fertilisers to ensure that nitraes are provided etc....wbu?

Reaction score
Condition for crop production, temperature, CO2, sun light, water, fertilisers to ensure that nitraes are provided etc....wbu?
Same. The ph and temperature of the soil maintained by a computer interface, water availability ensured, right amount of fertilisers and pesticides added, amount of air/oxygen entering is controlled etc etc...I even wrote about crop rotatation. What I meant was that a part of the soil should be left fallow to avoid exhausting it..will they accept this point?

Reaction score
Same. The ph and temperature of the soil maintained by a computer interface, water availability ensured, right amount of fertilisers and pesticides added, amount of air/oxygen entering is controlled etc etc...I even wrote about crop rotatation. What I meant was that a part of the soil should be left fallow to avoid exhausting it..will they accept this point?
hey i even wrote crop rotation...that means the answer is correct phew....

Reaction score
e
Why wouldn't the inside of the stomach be infected ? Is acid secretion the main part ?
exactly...HCl gives a highly acidic envrionment killing potentially harmful microorganisms...Howver it must be emphasized that not all microoganisms would be killed...Viruses can survive and certain bacteria can also survive in severe acidic condition...that is why the cnaces are less not compeletely eliminated.

Reaction score
oh that was simple...if the shot had been above the diaphragm, the ung would be punctured, damaging alveoli, blood vessels and bronchioles.....surface area for gasesous exchange reduced....less oxygen is absorbed...person uses most of his energy to keep breathing
Oh I also wrote about how the organs (eg diaphragm, ribs,sternum) won't be able to move properly, so the amount of air entering and exiting the lungs would be greatly reduced. Bleh I forgot to write about damaged blood vessels x_x that's probably the most important point

Reaction score
sti
Oh I also wrote about how the organs (eg diaphragm, ribs,sternum) won't be able to move properly, so the amount of air entering and exiting the lungs would be greatly reduced. Bleh I forgot to write about damaged blood vessels x_x that's probably the most important point
still ull get partial credit....i did some research and found that cambridge gave this question form a post-graduate medical licensing examination known as PLAB....they slightly modified the content..but the theme was the same..wat the hell is wrong with u CIE

Reaction score
sti
still ull get partial credit....i did some research and found that cambridge gave this question form a post-graduate medical licensing examination known as PLAB....they slightly modified the content..but the theme was the same..wat the hell is wrong with u CIE

PLAB is the same paper that you have to pass in order to become a doctor of USA. To all of us Cambradigians AKA US doctors :D Cheers :D