• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Biology Paper 22 Discussion thread.

Reaction score
well i dont think cies would make it THAT technical. i suppose a candidate may loose a mark or two if he didnt write the details you mentioned. but if the things regarding alveoli, surface area etc are mentioned, at least 3 marks could be scored.
but then again, thats just my opinion and i dont know if everyone would agree with me

Reaction score
well i dont think cies would make it THAT technical. i suppose a candidate may loose a mark or two if he didnt write the details you mentioned. but if the things regarding alveoli, surface area etc are mentioned, at least 3 marks could be scored.
but then again, thats just my opinion and i dont know if everyone would agree with me
Well i dont think that surface area makes sense , a puncture will just make a small hole that will burst some of alveoli not all of them , so S.A will not be so much reduced ...

Reaction score
idk , but i did not do so , just mentioned that pressure could not be built in lungs and explained this !

Reaction score
hmmmm i wrote the surface area part and linked it with internal bleeding and infections
khair may God grant the best of grades to everyone :)

Reaction score
my most of friends did infection part too , but idk why it did not came in my mind , but one of my friends who got distinction in combined sciences wrote both infection and pressure.Hope i get some marks for pressure !

Reaction score
Liver and spleen/pancreas/intestines/colon.

I wrote liver and lungs >.<
At first, the question didn't state whether the bullet had penetrated above or below the diaphragm. Any tiny bit chances of LUNGS being right?
Ques did state at the beginning that the bullet hit him under the diaphragm ... m afraid lungs wud b wrong

Reaction score
Ya Allah Pak is bar CIE wala bare khule dil se check kare aur har answer ki aik lambi chori marking scheme banae jis men mere sare answer shamil hon
InshaAllah meri dua he k is thread ke sare logon ka A* a jae
(AAMEEN)

Reaction score
Okay people, so tell me one thing. WAS THE PAPER EASY? I personally think it was the easiest biology p2 ever made
uptill now. Okay I have done mistakes, very silly ones as well e.g in the antibiotic process you people wont believe what I
wrote. I wrote "Industrial Manufacture of Antibiotics." sure, have a good laugh, im embarrassed about it but i couldnt think of anything else, i thought of writing fermentation but then I thought paper main pehlay say hi fermentation mention hai. And I personally think that Alexis wala question was the most mazay wala ;)

Reaction score
I

I wrote More Glucose, Less Glucose.
More Urea, less urea.
More Amino acids, less amino acids. Am I fucked?
You're screwed. I'm sorry :<
Glucose and urea are ALWAYS reabsorbed back into the body before being excreted as urine. Even your third point is wrong because you've written the answers in the opposite columns. what's your fourth point?