• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Biology Paper 3 MAY/JUNE 2010 [Discussion]

Reaction score
Hey Guys ... :shock: The exam is too hard and long.Well i did my best and i hope it.

Let's Disscus The EXAM

Reaction score
What discussion??
I dont want to hear about that exam anymore
The hardest ever since 1988 :(

Reaction score
Yes It was Hard Guys but let's discuss It what did you write in the question of the describtion of the disasters ? and the percentage ?

Reaction score
disaster was very stupid i wrote just 3lines in it
% was 12.6%
wat did u do in the bacteria quest . that the lactOBACILLUS bac. is waiting for the the other bacteria to grow ???
wat was the additive ?
the exam was confusingggggggggggg :x

Reaction score
i once loved biology but now im in a middle of a rage tht exam was nothin compared to others
im really sorry for this phrase but : " the exam raped me, it was like a big dildo"

im so desprate right now

im in deep love with biology but i hate it when they put thi shit abt ecology or watever

seriously , a person with a high level of general environmantal knowledge could finish the test in a blink of an eye

Reaction score
THE EXAM WAS REALLY BAD! It's simply out of syllabus! You just have to imagine things and create suggestions based on nothing! This is really annoying!

Reaction score
i think this exam was a piece of cake
it's the easiest paper 3 biology exam i ever solved
the only question which annoyed me was why the bacteria started to grow after the other
i guess you were just not that prepared..
(P.S i started solving from 1995 )
Goodl luck in paper 1 ;)

Reaction score
haha!!!!!!!!!!
what u r saying means that the whole world was not prepared!!!!
well, i have another suggestion..
maybe u have to add some words to your description like:
" a piece of cake... full of salt, chilli and bugs"
I think this would be better

Reaction score
i made the percentage 100.9 what variant are you guys

i live in jordan :)

good luck in paper 1 :)

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
Ahmedattia24 said:
I made the percentage 12.6, is it really right?
yes it is 100% right ,u know what first i didnt notice that there were 2 readings for freshmass one was mean fresh mass of tomatoes per plant and the other was mean fresh mass of tomatoes So i used the first one by mistake and got answer as 100.9% but then i recognized that we have to use the second one so the correct answer is 12.6%!

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
sobhialhasan said:
i made the percentage 100.9 what variant are you guys

i live in jordan :)

good luck in paper 1 :)
it is first variant and i told u ur mistake which i also did but luckily noticed it!Read my previous post!

Reaction score
sobhia el emti7aan kan a5o sharmo6aaa kos omo ma a93aboo
9ort a6a3ress be no9 el emti7aan

Reaction score
yeah i hope so cause i got the same 12.6%.. wait or do we have to convert it to 13% :geek: or is it 100.9%...
this was one of the hardest paper among any other paper we had for 2010! i agree with you kazamodia,
actually the hardest paper since 1988.
however i have to admit that this paper was pretty long..actually very very very long :cry: and super impermeably hard or is it that the time was too short! :ugeek:. i would have finished if i had more time... :(
anyhow whatever has happened , its already gone so its waste of time discussing it for now. i better luck for 40/40 for bio pp1 :idea: which i ought to have by any means to lvl up my bio grade.
oh well gd luck for 2moro to everyone doing chem :) and other subjects.
may god bless you!

Reaction score
i think both answers are right 100.9 or 12.6 because the question didnt say exactly what values to use *per plant ... or ...

Reaction score
abdallah said:
sobhia el emti7aan kan a5o sharmo6aaa kos omo ma a93aboo
9ort a6a3ress be no9 el emti7aan

lol ah kos ommoh as3ab imti7an ija bitaree5 il bio :S

nshallah il curve ykoon wa6i :)

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
sobhialhasan said:
i think both answers are right 100.9 or 12.6 because the question didnt say exactly what values to use *per plant ... or ...
no because when i noticed that i read the question again and u know what i read it carefully remembering the fight for paper 6 discussion and the question did mention clearly mean fresh mass of tomatoes it didnt say mean fresh mass of tomatoes per plant any way dont worry InshaAllah everything will go better ,dont lose hope and prepare well for the next exam.GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE!!!