• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Biology Paper 3 MAY/JUNE 2010 [Discussion]

Reaction score
Math_angel said:
sobhialhasan said:
i think both answers are right 100.9 or 12.6 because the question didnt say exactly what values to use *per plant ... or ...
no because when i noticed that i read the question again and u know what i read it carefully remembering the fight for paper 6 discussion and the question did mention clearly mean fresh mass of tomatoes it didnt say mean fresh mass of tomatoes per plant any way dont worry InshaAllah everything will go better ,dont lose hope and prepare well for the next exam.GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE!!!
im sure both are right !! :)
nshallah :)

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
ok fine but remember u cant change it if at all it is wrong and moreover its our guess which ans. is correct CIE will have its own marksceme so why to worry?

Reaction score
guys are you joking or really speaking???
are you saying that yesterday's exam was hard????
FYI no one in my school said it was hard, then if the whole world was not prepared then it's true..
this was the best exam since 1988
and btw the percentage is 12.6%

Reaction score
I did variant paper 2, and it seems as if it was much easier than 1. But usually the difference in threshold between two paper 3s is no more than 2 marks, which seems to be kind of lucky for me, because as you are all describing it, it seemed as if paper 31 was harder. That's a a lot of "seems".

Reaction score
I thot i liked bio.. but it seems i was wrong... that was one hard hell of a paper! i dont beleive you if you tell me it was easy... everyone inmy school says it was hard.. talk abt embarrassment whn the results get out :eek: :oops:

Reaction score
sobhialhasan said:
abdallah said:
sobhia el emti7aan kan a5o sharmo6aaa kos omo ma a93aboo
9ort a6a3ress be no9 el emti7aan

lol ah kos ommoh as3ab imti7an ija bitaree5 il bio :S

nshallah il curve ykoon wa6i :)

¬¬ Ba2olokom Eh ento el etneen , balash alfaz msh lazeeza fel montada 3shan fe 3iyal Es3'eera bteegy hena!! :p We Inshaa'Allah el curve ele ma3rfsh eh howa yekoon fel ardy.

Thank God I didn't take biology . . . ¬¬ There is a high percentage that Physics and Chemistry would have the same "Statistical Interface" as I heard today while taking Chemistry.

But according to Adham , he said he answered the past papers all starting from 1995 ... it would be better if we answer 1993 , 1997 , 2001 , 2005 , 2007 , 2009 , Since it is a large interval there is a high "probability" that cambridge is trying to mimic long ago years' exams.

Reaction score
That was actually a nice paper .. but VERY HARD!!! it's true.. ques 4 and 5 were out of topic... and if the percentage is 12.6%, i wil personally destroy the guy who set the paper coz it never said anything about per plant or anything!!!

the pattern has certainly been changed i guess. were any of you warned of this by ur teachers? because if the ques patterns are changed, they have to be told..
Adham-amr said:
ok guys we'll see the grades,
thanks god i did fine and the curve will be low ;)
That's true.. since it was a hard paper and we gave it our best shot, we have a better chance of getting an A, though not A* :D

Hats off to those who hate bio! THat includes me i guess..

Good luck for ur other exams