• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Biology paper 3 prediction

Ami

Reaction score
Ohhhh *hi5* :D i made my schedule to :)
u knw for Chemi, ill study it ONCE as if ive got two papers of chemi on the same day :) paper 3 and 6 :) soo then i dont have to like take parts from it... like i wont study fr paper 6 ONLY then wait fr paper 3.. gona do it all ^-^ and at the day b4 the exam, just past papers :)

*hi5* same hereeeee ;) ~ but wait for chem paper 3 and paper 6 are not on the same day? there is still phy paper 3 in between??:eek:

Reaction score
*hi5* same hereeeee ;) ~ but wait for chem paper 3 and paper 6 are not on the same day? there is still phy paper 3 in between??:eek:

Hahaha i know hun i know that xP THATS MY POINT :p .... ill study fr both of em!!!! like study chemi AS A SUBJECT ENTIRELY and not fr sections of the exams as P6 and P3 alone :)) becz we have NO day break btween physcs P6 and chemi P3 :O

Reactions: Ami
Reaction score
I am freaking out, I've done nothing for two years and I'm trying to teach myself everything today the exam is at 3 tomorrow and I am shitting myself.. I know most things now but the exam questions still confuse me.. What is a fermenter and how does it work?? :s

Reaction score
Guddd Luck to all here(y) . May allah help us in this exam and da next and all exams in this world and hereafter :)
(@Kareem Gamal Omar me special prayers looolz kiddin no offence mate:p)
And thnx again to all those who helped

Reaction score
I am freaking out, I've done nothing for two years and I'm trying to teach myself everything today the exam is at 3 tomorrow and I am shitting myself.. I know most things now but the exam questions still confuse me.. What is a fermenter and how does it work?? :s
Do you mean the fermenter tanks? :O
If so, then they're basically large vessels where an amount of bacteria/fungi is placed. The bacteria/fungi are provided with ammonium salts (to make proteins and nucleic acids) and glucose (for respiration). They are then continuously stirred so they can always have access to nutrients and oxygen, and it also helps maintain a constant temperature. An air supply provides oxygen for respiration, a water-cooled jacket removes heat, probes monitor pH levels and temperature. After fermentation is complete, the needed substances are filtered.

Reaction score
Do you mean the fermenter tanks? :O
If so, then they're basically large vessels where an amount of bacteria/fungi is placed. The bacteria/fungi are provided with ammonium salts (to make proteins and nucleic acids) and glucose (for respiration). They are then continuously stirred so they can always have access to nutrients and oxygen, and it also helps maintain a constant temperature. An air supply provides oxygen for respiration, a water-cooled jacket removes heat, probes monitor pH levels and temperature. After fermentation is complete, the needed substances are filtered.

Thank you!! :)

Reaction score
do we need to know about the plant structure, yeast and fungus asexual reproduction in detail ?
is respiration likely going to come ? what can you improve on your essay style questions ?
human fertilization should be learnt step by step right ? or just the basic idea ?

Reaction score
do we need to know about the plant structure, yeast and fungus asexual reproduction in detail ?
is respiration likely going to come ? what can you improve on your essay style questions ?
human fertilization should be learnt step by step right ? or just the basic idea ?
Yes for all ! study everything !

Reaction score
if somebody is there can somebody tell me what do we need to know about the immune system in terms of lymphocytes and lymph nodes.. please help