• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Biology paper 32

Reaction score
Thank god i did what i can in other papers because I haven't had a great experience with practicals yet lol. But inshallah it will be easy and we will do good . LOL for AS physics i got a U in the practical (repeated the expirement a lot for stupid reasons that i didn't have space to write down results and it became a gigantic mess) BUT i did my best in other papers and got A and A in paper 1 and 2 so i ended up with a B overall.
Tips:
1) Relax
2) Read the entire question to manage your time
3)Even if you mess up in the experiment i think they usually just credit just a reasonable trend so if all hope is lost, cook your results even if its wrong its just 1 mark xD
4)1 mark for table WTIH CELLS and 1 mark for headings with units if necessary that 2 free marks
5)For plan diagrams: 1 mark is for sharp unbroken lines. 1 mark for relative ratio between layers So thats 2 easy marks out of 4 or 5
6) Accuracy and reliablity: waterbath, buffer, keep time the same are points for both These points can be used for both depending on the experiment
7) Source of error almost always has something to do with time.
8)Relax but don't take too much time
9)Did i mention relax ?
10)Pray 2 raka salah and make dua for all of us to have an easy relaxed examination <3
Im getting wrecked in the compare and contrast part though so i hope that part is easy lol