• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

biology paper 42

how was it?

• very difficult

Votes: 2 6.9%
  • difficult

Votes: 15 51.7%
  • normal

Votes: 9 31.0%
  • easy

Votes: 3 10.3%

• Total voters
Reaction score
Same here
Bt i went with the flow
I dnt knw wht the gt will be. Maybe arnd 60

Reaction score

yes i did, i found the plant hormones party very diffiicult, what did you find difficult?

Reaction score
yes i did, i found the plant hormones party very diffiicult, what did you find difficult?

Some questions were easy.. but paper was long.. I don't know.. I got tired and then started writing random answers.. I made A LOT of mistakes.. I'm so worried right now... Hybrid question.... Did few mistakes in progesterone question.. have no idea how myelin sheath is attacked..

I think describing graphs and figures were easy...

Reaction score
Some questions were easy.. but paper was long.. I don't know.. I got tired and then started writing random answers.. I made A LOT of mistakes.. I'm so worried right now... Hybrid question.... Did few mistakes in progesterone question.. have no idea how myelin sheath is attacked..

I think describing graphs and figures were easy...

Yeah i was stuck in a few questions too but i answered all of them even though i wasnt completely sure! graphs and figures are always easy! hopefully the GT will be low now! The hybrid question freaked me out! and i wasted a lot of time on that ! how was section b?

Reaction score
Yeah i was stuck in a few questions too but i answered all of them even though i wasnt completely sure! graphs and figures are always easy! hopefully the GT will be low now! The hybrid question freaked me out! and i wasted a lot of time on that ! how was section b?

Section b was straight forward... I did section b first.. you can never be sure... Some people didn't find anything difficult.. their paper was perfect... Gt could be 80 pay A.. :(
I don't remember now but I was stuck in different parts of different questions... :(

Reaction score
Section b was straight forward... I did section b first.. you can never be sure... Some people didn't find anything difficult.. their paper was perfect... Gt could be 80 pay A.. :(
I don't remember now but I was stuck in different parts of different questions... :(

Hopefully they are wrong :p lets hope for the best guys!

Reaction score
Same here..i found section b easy
Even i got stuck in hybrid que Nd how myeling sheath is attacked

Reaction score
This paper is always weird; barely anything straightforward from the syllabus -_- twists and turns only relating to the topic! :/ i just started writng random things! got tired of it!

Reaction score
This paper is always weird; barely anything straightforward from the syllabus -_- twists and turns only relating to the topic! :/ i just started writng random things! got tired of it!

So so so true!!! I did the same... Plus it was so so long.. didn't have time to think properly.. :( but if others did well then gt could've around 70 atleast...

Reaction score
No i dnt think gt will go higher than arnd 60
Summer 13 was easy stil its gt was 56