• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

biology paper 42

how was it?

• very difficult

Votes: 2 6.9%
  • difficult

Votes: 15 51.7%
  • normal

Votes: 9 31.0%
  • easy

Votes: 3 10.3%

• Total voters
Reaction score
I'm so worried :'(
No actually I did silly mistakes too... I was freaking out toh started forgetting a lot of things.. I did dome easy questions wrong too even though I knew those questions.. like progesterone wala graph question, ufff!! :'( ... :( let's hope for the best now.. :(

Reaction score
No actually I did silly mistakes too... I was freaking out toh started forgetting a lot of things.. I did dome easy questions wrong too even though I knew those questions.. like progesterone wala graph question, ufff!! :'( ... :( let's hope for the best now.. :(

no problem waisay woh progesterone wala graph question kis day say kis day tak tah?...............although i also made silly mistakes bt in paper 2 like whats the name of cell in phloem tissue and spelling of phloem

Reaction score
no problem waisay woh progesterone wala graph question kis day say kis day tak tah?...............although i also made silly mistakes bt in paper 2 like whats the name of cell in phloem tissue and spelling of phloem
Jee Wohi graph wala.. I didn't have time toh I ruined this question... How was paper 2? My paper 2 was better than paper 4.. :/

Reaction score
for me 4 was better than 2 what about 33
Lucky you.. phir toh you'll get a good grade in bio... Unlike me, because mera paper 2 bhi wasn't perfect.. it was okay magar little better than paper 4.. practical tomorrow.. any idea what's coming in bio practical?

Reaction score
Lucky you.. phir toh you'll get a good grade in bio... Unlike me, because mera paper 2 bhi wasn't perfect.. it was okay magar little better than paper 4.. practical tomorrow.. any idea what's coming in bio practical?

plz if u know tell me also n if i find out something i ll text u.........

Reaction score
What is the asnwer for whether wooly mammoth better adapted than asian or not and whther oestrogen concentration affect ablility of women to perform platial test or not?

Reaction score
i think maybe you can say its expensive or the disease maybeof no treatment so the test is worthless or it may have phsycological effects on them

Firstly, a blood test is never expensive. But the psychological thing. That MAY work. I wrote they may get so depressed that bla bla. What they put in the mark-scheme is just luck. Thanks btw :)

Reaction score
Firstly, a blood test is never expensive. But the psychological thing. That MAY work. I wrote they may get so depressed that bla bla. What they put in the mark-scheme is just luck. Thanks btw :)
but not all the people can afford to make the blood test...and i was hesitated to write it as i thought of that also but it may work :D and no need :)
but what did u say in the length of menstrual cycle and the luteal phase?

Reaction score
but not all the people can afford to make the blood test...and i was hesitated to write it as i thought of that also but it may work :D and no need :)
but what did u say in the length of menstrual cycle and the luteal phase?

As far as i remember, the question was not about some 'not being able to' take the test, but them 'not wanting' to take one. Sounds like a language exam instead of bio :O
AND regarding the graph. I have no idea what i wrote :|

Reaction score
for the mammoth thing..i wrote that it is not an adaptation as the graph decreased significantly when the effectors were used..when instead it should have remained same or decreased slightly..
fingers crossed! i hope the gt is below 60

Reaction score
for the mammoth thing..i wrote that it is not an adaptation as the graph decreased significantly when the effectors were used..when instead it should have remained same or decreased slightly..
fingers crossed! i hope the gt is below 60
yeah thats the correct answer :D there were some questions that were easy but i dont know there is something weird in them!!
like the consequences of the two statements of ATP...to be present in small amounts normally what is the consequencs of such statement!!

Reaction score
e
yeah thats the correct answer :D there were some questions that were easy but i dont know there is something weird in them!!
like the consequences of the two statements of ATP...to be present in small amounts normally what is the consequencs of such statement!!
exactly..maybe now theres no point thinking about this...lets focus on other papers guys! good luck :)