• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

*Biology Paper 5 tips*

Reaction score
she means to say experiments regarding cranial reflexes, pupil reflexes , knee jerk , reflex arc etc ..!!!....i wonder if they ever came in Cambridge exams ...o_O

they never repeat questions in p5, and if CIE never gave them before, they might come this time.. its in the syllabus

Reaction score
they never repeat questions in p5, and if CIE never gave them before, they might come this time.. its in the syllabus

it's in our P4 syllabus, as in the theory part..if anything, in P5, it'll come as statistical analysis or bar chart or something..never will it come for planning..

Reaction score
I mean it clearly says to formulate a hypothesis and express it in words ...so how can you be so sure that its not related to P5!!!o_O

Reaction score

I mean it clearly says to formulate a hypothesis and express it in words ...so how can you be so sure that its not related to P5!!!o_O

Bro..that's kidney histology. nothing at all related to cranial reflexes...and obviously, we need to know the histology of cells now don't we?

Reaction score
go back two pages

Alright..I might be wrong and like you said, it might come in our exam...I can help u with the whole thing BUT I have a strong gut feeling that it's just graphical interpretation...like, do u know tht question when a group of people were tested on memory after having smoked nicotine?

Reaction score
u sure or is that to make me feel stupid :p

hahahaha... well honestly speaking i just lost intrest in preparing Bio P5 at the moment ...:p....I am shifting to Physics P5 now .... and IGCSE .....Wayyyy tooo far!!!!... :D. ..every thing will be from the book ....so i won't indulge in somthin extra ...i have to prepare other stuff too ...So no hard feeling (y)

Reaction score
hahahaha... well honestly speaking i just lost intrest in preparing Bio P5 at the moment ...:p....I am shifting to Physics P5 now .... and IGCSE .....Wayyyy tooo far!!!!... :D. ..every thing will be from the book ....so i won't indulge in somthin extra ...i have to prepare other stuff too ...So no hard feeling (y)

Bro...I thot u were gonna b like: ........I just lost interest in p5, cz i'm gonna go chill......
Instead...u just left me *facepalm*ing myself a billion times =/

Reaction score
Bro...I thot u were gonna b like: ........I just lost interest in p5, cz i'm gonna go chill......
Instead...u just left me *facepalm*ing myself a billion times =/

Y is it so hard to understand .... i chill myself by changing the subject..... instead ov wasting time in going out .... :p....is it a bad way to chill ....? o_O ...:D