• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Biology Paper 6 Discussion

Reaction score
Hey guys,
Tomorrow Is Biology Practical.
Lets help each other, and tell about some useful sources.
Details/Information Anything you know will be helpful.
Ask Questions if Any?
Please do Reply and Discuss as only a day is left.

Ill start.
I think There is definitely a Drawing, which will be different from all the other papers.
So look through all the papers and Find some topics which are not asked for drawing.
Then open Your books and DRAW them.
These Drawings carry 5-7 marks!

Other than that, Test for Nutrients, and Other Experiments.
To practice this, Look at your test book tests, These are very helpful!

NOW
OVER to YOU!

Reaction score
And we also have to repeat the drawing and labeling Of a fruit plant or a leaf .. Then I think we will need to right the magnification .. .. So repeat : Plants , tests, drawing , diagarms, magnification,
Using Keys , and I would also recommend to repeat Chapter 1 in you IGCSE Biolgy Book i mean the arthropods , vertebrates , annelids etc. and their characteristics ... Good Luck :)

Reaction score
Murad said:
And we also have to repeat the drawing and labeling Of a fruit plant or a leaf .. Then I think we will need to right the magnification .. .. So repeat : Plants , tests, drawing , diagarms, magnification,
Using Keys , and I would also recommend to repeat Chapter 1 in you IGCSE Biolgy Book i mean the arthropods , vertebrates , annelids etc. and their characteristics ... Good Luck :)
Thank u for the key points!! =]