• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

BIOLOGY PAPER 6 expectations !!!!

Reaction score
you're going to prepare two plants having different colors( bright colors mostly attract insects) but i don't think you need to state the colors , anyways so the plants have to be under the same environmental conditions ( air, water supply) and also have to be of the same specie and maturity and size(for the accuracy of the experiment) and the number of visits made by insects are counted for both plants (the one which had a greater count of visits is the most attractive to insects) there you go :)

Reaction score
you're going to prepare two plants having different colors( bright colors mostly attract insects) but i don't think you need to state the colors , anyways so the plants have to be under the same environmental conditions ( air, water supply) and also have to be of the same specie and maturity and size(for the accuracy of the experiment) and the number of visits made by insects are counted for both plants (the one which had a greater count of visits is the most attractive to insects) there you go :)
thnx :p

Reaction score
I am trying to be optimistic -_-
GOOD LUCK!
in my opnion...............

one graph
one magnification
one drawing and labelling
one experiment given in question and answer small question and one experiment u design
one or two food tests
one qustion which require su to observe picture and answer eg differences and simillarities

Reaction score
GOOD LUCK!
in my opnion...............

one graph
one magnification
one drawing and labelling
one experiment given in question and answer small question and one experiment u design
one or two food tests
one qustion which require su to observe picture and answer eg differences and simillarities
AND
osmosis diffusion enzymes
ETC!