• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Biology paper 6 need help :S i'm chocked

Reaction score
ok so i was solving past papers everything was fine....... until i came across october/2011 paper 61

the question has asked us to draw and label a feather we have never done that in school and i never so it before can someone help me???

Reaction score
u must be having the IGCSE Biology book by D.G. Mackean, if yes then open page number 314 fig. 36.10
hope this helps ask for more help if u need anything else :)

Reaction score
u must be having the IGCSE Biology book by D.G. Mackean, if yes then open page number 314 fig. 36.10
hope this helps ask for more help if u need anything else :)

nope that is not my book but i will try to find an E-copy of the book ,,, thank you

oh and this is my book "complete Biology for igcse by Ron Pickering

Reaction score
try this this is very useful:
FeathersLabel.jpg

Reaction score
THHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNKKKKKKKKKKKK YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUU

you are awesome :) :)

Reaction score
u just have to use a ruler for this and find the length of the worm and then multiply it with the maginification given below the diagram

Reaction score
I have a question when they ask to plot a graph and it's not a bar graph and the points are scattered or not in a line to we make a line of best fit or a curve I've even seen sum mark schemes which say join each point with ruled out line while sum say curve or best fit
So how do we decide?

Reaction score
when the points are just scattered around then u make a line of best fit but when they are in some order like their path is curving then u make a curve and in that also some times one point will be displaced so u will hav to leave that point :)

Reaction score
Listen dude just asking how many papers hav u done or planning to do for the prep and wat else will u do