• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

biology paper 6

Reaction score
i was wondering how many marks should be subtracted from my exams if i did shade in the exam in the drawing picture
i made the drawing in paper 6 and labeled it and done it well
then i added some shading
i was sure it was incorrect but i did
in the mark scheme it said reject shading
does that mean i loose the five marks or just like 2 or 3
please answer me now i am really angry of this stupid mistake despite fact that i done very well in the rest of the exams

Reaction score
what did u label, i labeled the toes and scales only and no its not wrong to shade it if your applieng to them that the shaded area is scale

Reaction score
it is not the mark scheme of this year
i looking through mark scheme of the past year
it always said reject any shading
i was very disappointed when i saw that fact :(
and ya i did shading for the scales of the leg i hope it is correct

Reaction score
The very first question was on testing for reducing sugars , yes ? The second one was adding biuret solution to as sample of albumen

Reaction score
Guys what was the answer for a conclusion for adding acid to albumen forming a white solid

Reaction score
what was the answer 4 last part on last page???
Im not sure but I wrote the answer as the the tip grows from the top for onion leaves and for the other shoot from the bottom... And for my previous question, I wrote the answer as the acid reacts with albumen to form a white ppt, is it correct ?

Reaction score
yes it is correct bcuz they asked about the conclusion tht can be drawn about albumen