• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Biology & Physics A.T.P... How to prepare?

Reaction score
AOA,

hey guyz can anyone tell me how to prepare for biology & physics atp??? i can do mcq's n theory easily. bt wd atp pastpapers i dnt have any experience.

So all i have is like 5 days b4 bio n physics atp.

All suggestions will be appreciated.

Reaction score
Read details about experiments in the text books ! Usually most of the questions come from those practicals plus a bit of theory knowledge :)
but hey ! if you can do theory fine, you will do Practicals fine since they are real world applications of theory we learn ;)

Reaction score
oh and If you have any questions , please feel free to ask ! I am sure many people including me will willingly aid you :D

Reaction score
intelnehalem said:
oh and If you have any questions , please feel free to ask ! I am sure many people including me will willingly aid you :D

Thanx alot dude... so wt ur sayin is dat i shd go through the practicals in the text book. N how many pastpapers shud i do..

i have only 5 days.

Reaction score
2002 to 2010 shud be enough. However, as you have five days you can go beyond that and do until 2000. I know syllabus changed from 2002 but doing them are really worth the effort.Good luck!! :)