• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

biology practical

Reaction score
hey, well i couldnt get u here, i didnt do it this way
now that we have 16 stomata(as in ur case) in 1/4 part so for the whole we have 16x4=64.
so there are 64 stomata in 0.8 mm^2 and per 1 mm^2 we should divide 64 by o.8mm^2 to get for 1mm^2.
isn't it?

Yeah that is also a way of solving it............but i find my way easier =D

Reaction score
You are done with your paper right?. No I mean helping is good but dude why are you even visiting this thread? (No Offence I'm just curious)

Yeah i am done =D
umm i donno =P its like i got Alerts and when i check them it brings me here lol
And if i know something, its better to share , you know like if i can help you guys out, so why shouldn't I?
Tomorrow's your exam so yeah i donno its like i feel better when i help people =P Weird =P

Reaction score
Yeah i am done =D
umm i donno =P its like i got Alerts and when i check them it brings me here lol
And if i know something, its better to share , you know like if i can help you guys out, so why shouldn't I?
Tomorrow's your exam so yeah i donno its like i feel better when i help people =P Weird =P

Your username then brings out a ironical moment :p Thumbs Up for the effort though (Y)