• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Biology Qn..Help

Reaction score
actually there is a problem in marking scheme :)
in marking scheme the answer is written wrong

just keep in mind that Ball and socket joint Only rotates :)

Reaction score
@carolinetcw : yes caro,its impossible......bcoz if one relaxes , the other one must contract.......!
in the answer C ,all are good but only the ball and socket joint iz not good as it cannot extend.....it only rotates......!!
i think zat instead there must have been Either hinge joint in the place of ball and socket joint Or D must have been like
this : D biceps relaxes , triceps contracts and ball and socket joint rotates

I believe zat this question is wrong....!!!wat do u guys think...?!!??

Reaction score
oh i don't know. but when you lift your arm like that , you touch your biceps and you will realise that it's hard. so it must be , biceps contract and triceps relax , if not both relax =( what do you think? B as the answer.. but if you check the marking scheme, answer is C.. but the comment by principal examiner , answer is D.. i don't get it.

Reaction score
@caro : just forget it dear.....after all it's not your fault......just relax.........
u no zat song nah....???relax...!!take it eaa eaasy.....!!!:)hahahaaha....Lol..<><><>dnt wry