• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Biology thoery & mcq discussion

Reaction score
Jinkglex said:
FOR the commercial use:

take a valuable plant, do this procedure to it, produces multiples of the plant from one source (cheap costs) and more plants = more output of fruit/grain = more profit!

And guys, again, im 90% sure it wasnt heat. Heat is ALWAYS dissipated to the surroundings to keep a constant temprature.

is my answer fine ? it was worth 3 makrs btw

Reaction score
to the culture broth one? i dunno, it should be, considering its generally the same thing (less plants needed, crop yield increased)

Reaction score
Jinkglex said:
FOR the commercial use:

take a valuable plant, do this procedure to it, produces multiples of the plant from one source (cheap costs) and more plants = more output of fruit/grain = more profit!

And guys, again, im 90% sure it wasnt heat. Heat is ALWAYS dissipated to the surroundings to keep a constant temprature.

thats it! the "surroundings" of decay bacteria are "soil" !! thats where the heat goes and thats where the seeds are! :D

Reaction score
stop discussing it.!! em loosing my grade slowly!! plz stop here! :(