• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Biology Variant 22 Guess (Prediction)

Reaction score
Firstly, please don't rely completely on my guess as it could be wrong. Guesses are just a way to relieve your tension and should not be taken seriously. With that said I don't want to see topics tomorrow like:

1) URRGHH, BIO PAPERS was S****
2) My God, I suicide, paper went terribly.
3) Me no understand Bio Paper!!! :(((

(Intended sarcasm)

My guess is that questions will come regarding:

1) Biological Molecules ( Maybe related to water properties)
2) Transport in Plants ( How water moves from surrounding to xylem vessels)
3) Infectious diseases ( Can't put my finger on which one but might be TB/smallpox)
4) Immunity ( ANYTHING CAN BE EXPECTED)
5) ECOLOGY ( Might be nitrogen cycle or food chains)

So that's my guess. Lets see how reliable it is. INSHALLAH the paper will be awesome.

Reaction score
I'm variant 21, but I have a nagging feeling that they'll bring something related to the heart.

Reaction score
I wonder how you guys manage to interpret patterns and all to finally pop out predictions!! :p I mean I can't get up my lazy ass to do that at all!!! :p Hey, thanks anyways! :cool:

Reaction score
Firstly, please don't rely completely on my guess as it could be wrong. Guesses are just a way to relieve your tension and should not be taken seriously. With that said I don't want to see topics tomorrow like:

(Intended sarcasm)

3) Infectious diseases ( Can't put my finger on which one but might be TB/smallpox)

So that's my guess. Lets see how reliable it is. INSHALLAH the paper will be awesome.
on wat basis r u makin dis guess

Reaction score
on wat basis r u makin dis guess

Cause I had a dream in which a CIE examiner appeared and handed me the paper. -.-
Its based on past papers. How frequently questions came and what not. As I said don't rely on it completely! :)

Reaction score
We'll get to know that exactly in 9 hours. Best of luck! :)
Thank you! You too! Hopefully it won't be hard, I just hope they won't bring that much of the DNA replication. I'm not exactly good at it ^_^ If the whole exam ends up as ecology, and infectious diseases topics, I'll die happy :p

Reaction score

(Intended sarcasm)

awesome i predicted as much since i did all of the past year paper..it's really tiring. 'past year cycle' i can't wait for the exam to be over haha :D