• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Bol (the film)

Reaction score
Bol was a nice film and a very courageous effort by Shoaib Mansoor. it highlights the real issues of our society like improper understanding of religion, fundamentalist mindsets, gender discrimination, no education for masses, exploding population issue and many others. I know many narrow minded people will find it hard to digest the bitter realities of our society shown in the movie. It was a move to correct the society and show the misconceptions in some peoples mindset regarding Islam.

Reaction score
rviboy said:
Bol was a nice film and a very courageous effort by Shoaib Mansoor. it highlights the real issues of our society like improper understanding of religion, fundamentalist mindsets, gender discrimination, no education for masses, exploding population issue and many others. I know many narrow minded people will find it hard to digest the bitter realities of our society shown in the movie. It was a move to correct the society and show the misconceptions in some peoples mindset regarding Islam.

i am sure that would be the true,, Shoaib Mansoor is reliable when it comes the
correctness of society and religion through media sector

Reaction score
yeah i agree. u know its hard in society like ours to boldly present the true picture of our majority people. so well done Shoaib Mansoor. even bollywood people praised it a lot...bollywood producing mostly crappy , non productive movies these days...they focus on quantity of films rather then quality