• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Bol (the film)

Reaction score
hey guyzz I just saw the movie trailer for Bol the movie wid Atif Aslam ....pretty impressive.... anybody got any guesses about what the story is all about.... :Rose: :p :Yahoo!:

Reaction score
ya... i heard the story is about Shia and Sunni people...and it concentrates on a girl's life
:D

Reaction score
yeah nice music specially the song ''Hona tha pyaar''. Will be a hit like ''Khuda kay liye''. So when it is getting released? dekhni paray gi yeh movie toh :p

Reaction score
You know, Once in a while Pakistan DOES make quality movies, if this one's as amazing as Khuda ke Liye, I really hope it gets world recognition!

TSZ

Reaction score
I dunt get one thing....y is classified as a bollywood film is it a project of aman ki asha?

Reaction score
aquariangurl said:
You know, Once in a while Pakistan DOES make quality movies, if this one's as amazing as Khuda ke Liye, I really hope it gets world recognition!

Well Khuda k liye was a pathetic Shaoib Mansoor production. The ideas the movie contains has nothing to do Islam. It just portrays the wrong side of Islam. Just pampering out young generation

Reaction score
yaar i just dont get the cast of the film .. i mean Atif Aslam doesnt know how to act and i heard one of the actresses is a host or something so im not sure what to expect from them but still excited about the film... :Yahoo!: :Yahoo!:

Reaction score
^ WTH dude. Eman Ali is an amazing actress. I bet they chose Atif because he could act, just cause you've never seen him act before doesn't mean he's incapable of acting. Shoaib Mansoor's work is epic, he would never choose some one without a good reason.

Nibz

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
S/he's probably talking about Mahira Khan, the lady in the song 'Hona tha Pyar'.

Reaction score
^ ya... but Mahira Khan has done acting before in several dramas... so i think she'll do alright .

Reaction score
theViperace said:
aquariangurl said:

Well Khuda k liye was a pathetic Shaoib Mansoor production. The ideas the movie contains has nothing to do Islam. It just portrays the wrong side of Islam. Just pampering out young generation
YOU ARE WRONG THAT WAS THE RIGHT SIDE OF RELIGION AGAINST ORTHODOX ISM OR CONSERVATION
IT TELLS THAT ISLAM IS ALL SIMPLICITY AND PEACE AND EVEN MORE

RIGHTS FOR WOMEN,PENALTY FOR FRAUDIES :%) :crazy:

Reaction score
GUYS I HAD READ THE WHOLE STORY AT WIKIPEDIA :%) :crazy:
IT IS SORT OF MIRCH MASALA
BUT I LUV THE CONCEPT THAT
JAB KHILA NHI SAKTE TU PEDA KIUN KARTE HO