• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Books for commerce!!

Reaction score
kindly recommend me the best books for commerce...some tips n notes!!

Reaction score
Certificate Commerce 3rd addition by Betsy Li. And revision notes at XPs.

Reaction score
best book is O level Commerce by Mary-Trigwell Jones! it is endorsed by cie! and is writen by the current principal examiner for of o level commerce!

Reaction score
i have very few time left to study from marry trigwell jones book... what should i do???..help plz

Reaction score
honestly i have read that book in about 3 days, you just have to go through it then see some past papers, that may help you a lot!

Reaction score
i have very few time left to study from marry trigwell jones book... what should i do???..help plz
Study from the book of Mary Trigwell Jones, it has 16 topics in total. Do each topic one day and you'll be done in 16 days. After that, solve past papers. The book is thick but the topics are easier and therefore can be done easily as you just need to grasp the concepts.

Reaction score
use certificate in commerce by betsy!!only 160 pages..
that betsy li book does not contain all the syllabus content, has lesser examples etc, and is outdated, while mary trigwell jones is new book and written by an examiner so it helps a lot!

Reaction score
Study from the book of Mary Trigwell Jones, it has 16 topics in total. Do each topic one day and you'll be done in 16 days. After that, solve past papers. The book is thick but the topics are easier and therefore can be done easily as you just need to grasp the concepts.
there are 16 topics in total, but the last one is for commercial studies so only 15 chapters for commerce :p