• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Bored as hell and somehow lost the ability to study :(

Reaction score
haha im going through the same thing i had the ability to study the first 2-3 weeks but now im totally lazy i mean i study so little :p idk why hahah

Reaction score
OMG i thought iam the only one too ! my parents are like : DONT U HAVE AN EXAM TMRO STUDY !! and iam like eh ! so freaking bored i wanna play counter strike :?/
:'( what's wrong with us seriously we have our ig's and like the worst is not even over i have like 10 exams to go this is the worst week yet i just do not want it to start :p yeah i was watching glee and one tree hill so i guess its the same thing :p

Reaction score
LOLOL i am not taking bio but i have chem p6 coming up and addmath and accounting stuck together and i need to prepare myself, but i have never in my life been so relaxed. My conscience is raping me :(

Reaction score
:'( what's wrong with us seriously we have our ig's and like the worst is not even over i have like 10 exams to go this is the worst week yet i just do not want it to start :p yeah i was watching glee and one tree hill so i guess its the same thing :p
I CANT WITHSTAND IT ANYMORE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BOREDOM IS KILLING MEEEEEEEEE

Reaction score
WOW!!!! I thot it was only me feeling that way. I hope the xam is easy moro. Im freaking out. And my dad keeps telling me 'What r u doing here. Shouldnt u b studying?' Life atm sucks:cry:

Reaction score
And if anything hard cumz in the exam ill be lyk i wish i studied. Lets hope its easy.

Reaction score
i know its like i couldnt be bothered anymore :p
LOLOL i am not taking bio but i have chem p6 coming up and addmath and accounting stuck together and i need to prepare myself, but i have never in my life been so relaxed. My conscience is raping me :(
i am sure you will do great dont sweat it
I CANT WITHSTAND IT ANYMORE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BOREDOM IS KILLING MEEEEEEEEE
i know me neither god it should just be over by now :'(

Reaction score
i finish on the 13th of june but imna start partying from the 1st of june because i wont be having an exam until the 13th and its chem p1 and 13 days off is just too much to not party, so yeah, when do y'all finish?

Reaction score
i finish on the 13th of june but imna start partying from the 1st of june because i wont be having an exam until the 13th and its chem p1 and 13 days off is just too much to not party, so yeah, when do y'all finish?
HAHA same ! :D

Reaction score
teddy what shall i do now ? study or WHAT TELL MEEEEEEEEEEEE I AM FREAKING OUT GIRL TELL MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE HUHUHUHhuuhuhuhuh :cry: :cry: