• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Boring !!!!

Reaction score
My last IG exam is on 8th june =$

Got nothing to do till then, I mean there's a limit to the no. of times u can revise. :)

Reaction score
This is because of this long break between examss...:S
I also faced this prob but now am trying to concentrate cuz its only few dayss then chemistry headache will start so am revizing the syllabus now and then ill start revizing and solving the past paperss.....=S I hope we all do wellllllll............

Reaction score
Adahshan said:
Honestly, I've been studying from when i've done from physics because i was afraid that chemistry would be same so i didn't stop studying from that day. :D

Gl.
U r greatttt :p :p I hope i can have this much strength like u! :p

Reaction score
SmartNour said:
This is because of this long break between examss...:S
I also faced this prob but now am trying to concentrate cuz its only few dayss then chemistry headache will start so am revizing the syllabus now and then ill start revizing and solving the past paperss.....=S I hope we all do wellllllll............

yeah u too :D

Reaction score
ChantooPantoo said:
How do i put this...I wasted a whole week and now here i am...wid 2 days left :fool: I had no motivation to begin with. Every time I opened the book I faded into my fantasy world or ended up doodling on my notes. Luckily I only have chemistry and no bio :bad: Time to get serious 8)

Dota rOxXx =))

Reaction score
Ali4lyf said:
ChantooPantoo said:
How do i put this...I wasted a whole week and now here i am...wid 2 days left :fool: I had no motivation to begin with. Every time I opened the book I faded into my fantasy world or ended up doodling on my notes. Luckily I only have chemistry and no bio :bad: Time to get serious 8)

Dota rOxXx =))
True :lol: :lol: :lol:

Reaction score
ChantooPantoo said:
Ali4lyf said:
ChantooPantoo said:

Dota rOxXx =))
True :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: =))) Dont worry will start after 10 june again and this time NO REDEMPTION =))))

Reaction score
narutogirl said:
i am so bored..i am in the vacation mode which is bad cuz everytime i try or even think about studying..i just can't :(
SAME SAMEE D=

Reaction score
I watched 5 movies this week .. hang out with friends like 6 times .. and now im not able to concentrate on a single word -.-" !!!
im getting afraid from pp3 chemistry !! cuz im not studying well :S

Reaction score
same here..................!
no nt 5 maybe 3 movies..nd hung out with friends like almost evryday!
i dnt knw wt to do nw...my brain is BLOCKED!