• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Boring !!!!

Reaction score
Guys this rlly getting boring i cant wait untill 10th june i cant even concentrate ...... :eek:

is it just only me ?! :shock:

Reaction score
dude,, same here !! I can`t stand sitting in front of the past papers for more than 5 minutes ! I`m glad I`m not the only one ! :D 8)

Reaction score
Yea tell me truth guys if any 1 had the same problem as I had
from friday till now Cant study and sit more than 5 minutes in front of books:p

Do any 1 of the following if u guyz agree with me =)

1)Comment.
2)Press Thanks Button.(RECOMMENDED METHOD):p

Reaction score
i am so bored..i am in the vacation mode which is bad cuz everytime i try or even think about studying..i just can't :(

Reaction score
Ali4lyf said:
Yea tell me truth guys if any 1 had the same problem as I had
from friday till now Cant study and sit more than 5 minutes in front of books:p

Do any 1 of the following if u guyz agree with me =)

1)Comment.
2)Press Thanks Button.(RECOMMENDED METHOD):p

Yep :( , my mind is switched off i dont why ...... weird , i was ok the whole year with studying but i just dont know is happening !!??? :eek: :eek: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Reaction score
Honestly, I've been studying from when i've done from physics because i was afraid that chemistry would be same so i didn't stop studying from that day. :D

Gl.

Reaction score
Adahshan said:
Honestly, I've been studying from when i've done from physics because i was afraid that chemistry would be same so i didn't stop studying from that day. :D

Gl.

I Got one word for you :

HATS OFF TO YOU !!!! =):p

Reaction score
narutogirl said:
i am so bored..i am in the vacation mode which is bad cuz everytime i try or even think about studying..i just can't :(

So now you are free of all exams ????

Reaction score
AHHHHHHHHHH!!!
im so happy im nt the only one!
i thought i ws going crazy. bt i guess im okay :)
anyways i studied the whole year and nw after this huge break
my mind isnt goin back to study mode
WT SHUD I DOOO!!! HELP PLS!

Reaction score
Ali4lyf said:
narutogirl said:

So now you are free of all exams ????
No i still have 3 left n still didn't do anything :\

Reaction score
How do i put this...I wasted a whole week and now here i am...wid 2 days left :fool: I had no motivation to begin with. Every time I opened the book I faded into my fantasy world or ended up doodling on my notes. Luckily I only have chemistry and no bio :bad: Time to get serious 8)

Reaction score
im studyin all dayz !!!!!! just came here to check and all ts happened :)
well i finish my bio p1 and chemistry :) and now i just need revision :p

Reaction score
ChantooPantoo said:
How do i put this...I wasted a whole week and now here i am...wid 2 days left :fool: I had no motivation to begin with. Every time I opened the book I faded into my fantasy world or ended up doodling on my notes. Luckily I only have chemistry and no bio :bad: Time to get serious 8)

omg same case here except that i have bio..seriously am such a time waster..i watched like 4 movies and did everything i shouldn't have done >__<

Reaction score
non taken ^^
i would have probably slapped myself....and wat is worse..i felt it deep in my heart that i would be in this position saying damn me...urgh wish i wasn't a time waster :p

Reaction score
Heh, I have been enjoying a week of stress free revision. It allowed me to catch up on a lot of stuff. :p