• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Both CA and Electrical Engineering

Reaction score
can we do both at same time i.e if i study at LUMS SSE Electical enginering and attend classes of CA at skans in evening.And for CA all bussiness subjects are compulsory at A levels +tell me abt fee sturucture of CA at skans.
PLZ guide me i need lot of help .THanks to all of you .Suggestions of any one doing it wud be appreciated.

Reaction score
I can help u and tell whether u will be able to cop : just tell me ur a level or as level and o level grades. I have my brother doing the same thing

Reaction score
brother im in O level 2nd year in first year i managed to get 1 A* ,1A and 1B .

and inshallah in main subjects i wud manage to get straight A s in following year.

But now i want to decide my career

Do i need bussiness subjects .

I would my much grateful for your kind help.

Reaction score
what about ur interests? accountancy side or engineering? think alot for this if you are equally interested in both............

Reaction score
I would prefer for u accountancy side as nowdays the scope of electrical engineering is decreasing.ifuprefer engineering then go for computer science and if u prefer accountancy dont waste ur life in CA and ACCA instead do BA or BBA in LUMS or IBA : U dont need bussiness subjects at all

Reaction score
Sincerly telling NO : I dont mean to censure u but i am telling u the truth it would be very difficult

Reaction score
I appreciate u (silent hunter) for being sanguine but its not a feasible idea to do these two lines together. It can be precarious to take both of these lines.

Reaction score
I would prefer for u accountancy side as nowdays the scope of electrical engineering is decreasing.ifuprefer engineering then go for computer science and if u prefer accountancy dont waste ur life in CA and ACCA instead do BA or BBA in LUMS or IBA : U dont need bussiness subjects at all

Reaction score
can i do acca and ca together?? just reply yes or no ..i knw its difficult ,,,but just wana knw can i do both at the same time?

Reaction score
Hell No! CA is so freaking tough. the passing rate which icap tells is 16 to 32% per year . You need to focus and utilize your all efforts in only of these programmes. I think doing two coarses would be toooooo much to handle. fee structure of skans will be visible on their web most probably if not then pay a visit or call them. Think fast