• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Boycott Google and YouTube and Defend Islam...

Reaction score
Although I am late, but I would like to share my experience. When Abraha wanted to destroy the Kaa'ba, he also took away the camels of Hazrat Abu Talib, However, the Ka'ba is the house of Alaah, so the uncle of the Prophet said (Abu Talib) I'll take care of my camels, and Allah will take care of his house. WE all know what happened next or else refer to Sura Feel.
Similarly we should look after ourselves that we should not do anything wrong then blaming that we are protecting the reputation of the Prophet. Well, we also know that once there used to be a lady who threw garbage on the Holy Prophet, did the Holy Prophet roam running around saying that this lady is doing such stuff and now no one should sell her food etc.:- No! He didn't. He was patience. Some people do such stuffs to attract out attention so that we should not be able to concentrate in our work and that they should overtake us. By boycotting Google, what will happen?? Nowadays, Google and YouTube are like the needs of people, rather than boycotting, we should use Google and you-tube to upload videos and documents that support the Prophet and paste them into social sites. Better late than never!

Reaction score
Although I am late, but I would like to share my experience. When Abraha wanted to destroy the Kaa'ba, he also took away the camels of Hazrat Abu Talib, However, the Ka'ba is the house of Alaah, so the uncle of the Prophet said (Abu Talib) I'll take care of my camels, and Allah will take care of his house. WE all know what happened next or else refer to Sura Feel.
Similarly we should look after ourselves that we should not do anything wrong then blaming that we are protecting the reputation of the Prophet. Well, we also know that once there used to be a lady who threw garbage on the Holy Prophet, did the Holy Prophet roam running around saying that this lady is doing such stuff and now no one should sell her food etc.:- No! He didn't. He was patience. Some people do such stuffs to attract out attention so that we should not be able to concentrate in our work and that they should overtake us. By boycotting Google, what will happen?? Nowadays, Google and YouTube are like the needs of people, rather than boycotting, we should use Google and you-tube to upload videos and documents that support the Prophet and paste them into social sites. Better late than never!
yes, this is very true. The Sahabahs loved the Prophet very much, in fact more than any of us in today's world. But throughout their lives, they never went around protesting against the disbelievers, no matter how much they insulted the Prophet.

Reaction score
Assalaamu Alaikum

Sisters and Brothers in Islam...

From today and for the next three days, faithful Muslims will stop using Google and YouTube because of their arrogant refusal to stop showing the film that made distasteful fun of our beloved Prophet Muhammad (Peace be upon him).

If Denmark can suffer huge economic disaster as a consequence of a united Muslim boycott,then imagine what this action can do??

When you attack black people, they call it Racism
When you attack Jewish people, they call it Anti-Semetisim
When you attack women, they call it Gender Discrimination
When you attack Homosexuality, they call it Intolerance
When you attack your country, they call it Terrorism
When you attack a Religious sect, they call it Hate Speech
BUT
When THEY attack the dignity of OUR Prophet Muhammad (Peace be upon him), they call it FREEDOM OF EXPRESSION!

Prophet Muhammed (Peace be upon him) said: Whoever from amongst you sees an evil should change it by his hand, if he is unable to do so then he should change it by his tongue (by speaking against it), and if he is unable to do so then he should reject it in his heart - and this is the weakest of Iman (Muslim)

Come on, brothers and sisters in Islam! Let us raise our voices and protest against this disgraceful injustice. It is the least we can do to defend Islam!
Your concern for this issue is highly appreciated, but reacting in this way will not bring out any good. Even if it does, the final outcome will eventually be in the negative. All we can do is remain patient, and leave everything in the Hands of Allah. He knows what's best for us, more than any of us.