• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Brace yourselves! Result poochni wali aunties are coming!

Reaction score
didnt quite understead wht u meant there -_-so had to like the post like a complete ass :eek:
i was discussing the aunties in the thread b'coz of the reason u gave so i said i am doing so b'coz of what he said

somehow the one feeling like an ass is me xD

Reaction score
The uncles are really cool! No matter how good or bad your results are, they just don't give a damn! :D They don't even come to the school. I like the uncles! :p

Reaction score
and i still didnt understand it -_- leave it :p cuz the thread cretor is here again :p

Reaction score
After the aunties collect all the result data, they start preparing their own rank list of the candidates. 1st, 2nd, 3rd ............ 175th! Then they ask eachother: "Apnarta koto hoise?(Bangla)" or "Ap ka beta kya huwa?"

Reaction score
After the aunties collect all the result data, they start preparing their own rank list of the candidates. 1st, 2nd, 3rd ............ 175th! Then they ask eachother: "Apnarta koto hoise?(Bangla)" or "Ap ka beta kya huwa?"

Simple solution: Pick up result in incognito mode.

Reaction score
seriously dude ur trageic story is still way better than twilight :'( and more tragic to that end