• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Brace yourselves! Result poochni wali aunties are coming!

Reaction score
I aint that lucky :( In my school, aunties and students crowd near the office. The principal gets the result, prints it and hangs it on the board. Within seconds, aunties and candidates surge onto the board like a tiger hunting a wild deer. :p the next thing that happens is - someone faints, some start crying, others jump in the air like butterflies in happiness :D
o_O
I feel for you.... i really do :eek:

Reaction score
I aint that lucky :( In my school, aunties and students crowd near the office. The principal gets the result, prints it and hangs it on the board. Within seconds, aunties and candidates surge onto the board like a tiger hunting a wild deer. :p the next thing that happens is - someone faints, some start crying, others jump in the air like butterflies in happiness :D
i dunno i never went to collect my result xD LOL

but this time something tells me i will have to

bw which school????

Reaction score
this seriously is sick :eek: we need to get hold of a student rights activist :p

Reaction score
you know the trick is that you have to embarrass the aunties and make them feel a bit uncomfortable
you can do that by staring up at them, pointedly ignoring them or talking about how their dress is a bit untidy and the make up wrong
if you do it well enough that your parents dont realize it, voila! she will remember something she had to do or save the pity she had to take on your bad result ;)

Reaction score
you know the trick is that you have to embarrass the aunties and make them feel a bit uncomfortable
you can do that by staring up at them, pointedly ignoring them or talking about how their dress is a bit untidy and the make up wrong
if you do it well enough that your parents dont realize it, voila! she will remember something she had to do or save the pity she had to take on your bad result ;)
or maybe you will just get labeled a pervert and get jumped on by the whole group of aunties.........which is the case for the creator of the thread, he is facing a group of aunties :p

Reaction score
by the way . why should aunties go to college them selves to get the results :p :p :\ ... are they so free and have so much time :p :\ .... Just hide ... :p :p ... the problem here is that they can call home and ask ??? strange people :( :p :\

Reaction score
if u r petrified by d calls ..... juz ignore dem :/ ................ or tell wrong no. plz stp disturbing!!! :p

Reaction score
I can't believe that people are actually discussing 'Aunties', 9 days before the result; rather than, perhaps, the result itself. o_O
thats cuz u dnt get trolled by them btw result mai discuss krne wali kia chez hoti hai result se pehle? -_-

Reaction score
thats cuz u dnt get trolled by them btw result mai discuss krne wali kia chez hoti hai result se pehle? -_-

I meant that how in the world are you people worried more about the 'Aunties' than the result itself? o_O