• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Brain teasers

Do u like brain teasers

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Reaction score
A man who lived on the top floor of a twenty story building had to go up and down daily for work and, of course, for food and the other necessities. On most days, he could only ride the elevator to the fifteenth story and he would have to walk the rest of the way. When it rained, however, he could ride all the way up to the twentieth story. Why?

Reaction score
A man worked at a high security institution. The man tried to log into his computer and the computer denied the password. He then remembered that the passwords to the computers were reset every month for security reasons. He called his boss for his new password.
The man said, "Boss, my old password is out of date."
The boss said, "Yes, it is. The new password is different, but if you listen closely you will be able to figure out the new one. Your new password has the same amount of letters as the old one, and four of the letters are the same."
The man then logged into his computer with no trouble. What was the new password? What was his old?

old password-out of date
new password-different

Reaction score
:p......I'm good....Yeaahh!!!
it was easy.....like really easy....it was the "is" dat helped me out....

Reaction score
A man wanted to enter an exclusive club but did not know the password that was required. He waited by the door and listened. A club member knocked on the door and the doorman said "twelve." The member replied "six " and was let in. A second member came to the door and the doorman said "six." The member replied "three" and was let in. The man thought he had heard enough and walked up to the door. The doorman said "ten" and the man replied "five." but he was not let in. What should have he said?

Reaction score
George, Helen, and Steve are drinking coffee. Bert, Karen, and Dave are drinking soda. Using logic, is Elizabeth drinking coffee or soda?

Reaction score
yes ur rite.....
Forward and forward I go never looking back.My limit no one knows more of me do they lack.Like a river I do flow and an eagle I fly.Now can you guess what am I?

Reaction score
lol........
is the answer to the exclusive club thingy....3
the guy should hve said 3

Reaction score
the exclusive club thingy is 3 because the word ten has 3 letters
and Elizabeth is drinking coffee cos she has 2 'e's in her name and all those hu hve 2 'e's in their name drinks coffee....