• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

bsp2 discussions

Reaction score
For that I wrote that they will be provided training so they can use the machine so it might improve their skills and they will be more motivated as they are already demotivated. By providing them training, they will feel that company is investing in them so they are more useful which will boost their morale.
The second I wrote is that as the new machine will improve efficiency and productivity, TT Foods can produce a much greater output and achieve cost advantages. So as they will be experiencing low cost, they can now afford to increase the wages of the workers because their cost will be spread over a much larger output.

Reaction score
i wrote that training would increase their skills hence their pay and chances of promotion would rise.also if they leave ttfoods in the future their skills would be highly demanded by other food making companies which is beneficial to them.secondly i wrote that machines would do all the work thus workers would not be bored and tired which means they would get enjoyment from their working hence giving them job satisfaction.

what recommendation did u give in the finance part?

Reaction score
Ya those 2 points are good. The finance I wrote bank loan because they intend to use the machinery for their production process so it is a capital expenditure so bank loan suits it. I also wrote that the leasing charges can be quite high and it might take some time for the shares to be sold and the bank loan can be usually quick to arrange. I also wrote that as it is in the business for 20 years, it can get the loan at a lower interest rate because TT Foods is reliable. (application mark)

Reaction score
thegame3333 said:
Ya those 2 points are good. The finance I wrote bank loan because they intend to use the machinery for their production process so it is a capital expenditure so bank loan suits it. I also wrote that the leasing charges can be quite high and it might take some time for the shares to be sold and the bank loan can be usually quick to arrange. I also wrote that as it is in the business for 20 years, it can get the loan at a lower interest rate because TT Foods is reliable. (application mark)

I wrote the same. Also, its products market is expandning so it wouldn't have any problems in repaying the loan and shares would be unsuitable since dividends would also have to be paid in the long run

Reaction score
And for the first one I wrote the same as 123add1.

What did you guys write for 4a?

Reaction score
Oh ya I think it was that Job specification one..For the qualification, I wrote that it must be included to see if the person is well qualified and has the knowledge about management.
For Skills, I wrote that he must have the right skills so he can manage people under him and make them co-ordinate with each other so business objectives are met.
For Personal characteristics, I wrote that he must have a good personality and be a good communicator so he encourages others to respond in a positive way.
I forgot the 4th one...what was it?

Reaction score
i wrote the same :D

experience: i wrote that he would be able to control sits such as breakdown of machinery and would be able to ensure quality

Reaction score
i wrote that shares would be suitable because first of all it does not have to be repaid and its a fixed capital.secondly loan has to be repaid wheras capital from shares do not.for leasing i wrote that it would be more expensive than to purchase the machinery.

Reaction score
i wrote that with wholesaler it would be able to benefit from purchasing economies of scale however it will need to ensure that it will be able to preserve the food for longer.
buying a farm: would increase transport costs since it was not located near to a farm and again it would need to ensure preservation of food
owning a farm: intial costs would be high but in the long run it would be effective. Gave this as the recommadation

Reaction score
I wrote giving fringe benefits like free leftover food, consulating employees on decisions that affect them and about kaizen as it involves worker participation since they discuss probs that exist and their solutions and employees would feel more involved and trusted but some are saying its wrong

Reaction score
i also wrote about job rotation on the machinery.what did u write in recruitment one?

Reaction score
internal: would help in motivation and the other advantages but no new ideas come in the business
external: new ideas come in which would help to make it efficient and competitive however it is expensive. Gave this recommadation

Reaction score
What were your profits in that calculations question,
For option 1, mine was $500, break even point was 1000 i think, and net profit margin I can't remember.
For option 2, mine was $3500, breakeven point was 500, and net profit margin, I cannot remember :p:p