• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

bsp2 discussions

Reaction score
I didnt calculate net profit...i chose option 2 based on total costs, total revenue and safety margin

Reaction score
Ya I forgot the ratio too but I also chose option 2 on those basis...and what about the consumer protection laws....I wrote better quality, no false advertising claims, not be able to charge very high prices to earn abnormal profit and providing full product information like amount of ingredients used (application mark)

Reaction score
ratios aren't essential.. but Net profit has to be calculated..! based upon the net profit sales and revenue+description abt that skilled worker and option 2 being a better choice because of the experience they had in airlines could gain good marks..

Reaction score
adnanj said:
ratios aren't essential.. but Net profit has to be calculated..! based upon the net profit sales and revenue+description abt that skilled worker and option 2 being a better choice because of the experience they had in airlines could gain good marks..

Bro ratios carry 2 marks, check may/june 2008 paper 2 or o/n 2008 paper 2, it has a break even case study, its about a dam. they say u HAVE to include net profit margin... :S

Reaction score
shit :/ you guys are scaring me. How many marks could I lose? please just tell me its 1 or 2 marks, not more..

Reaction score
shit :/ you guys are scaring me. How many marks could I lose? please just tell me its 1 or 2 marks, not more..

Reaction score
np margin for option 1 was 6.7 and option 2 was 37.5 or something.gave option 2 as the recommendation because it would be more profitable based on np and np margin both.

Reaction score
i wrote that food should be not out of date so consumers wont get sick.

Reaction score
hey nprofit margin izz not important man ,i hav verified all that,and dn worry u will nt lose any mrks...................................

Reaction score
sheharyar71 said:
hey nprofit margin izz not important man ,i hav verified all that,and dn worry u will nt lose any mrks...................................

Seriously? I hope thats true, where did you verify it from??

Reaction score
hey man i have verified it frm the examiner and even my friend who appeared in previous session didnt do anything like tht bt they scored A*