• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Business Mocks

Reaction score
Got Business Studies mockk xamz on Saturday....any tips and pointers that can be helpful? Or probably a few important parts that need going thru? Thanxx..

Reaction score
itx simple. in business to develop ur rason is more important thn giving several factors or reasons for smthng. it is so bcz u r bound by the q to give limited reasons. the development of reason can be in steps. any single reason or factor will hold maximum 4 marks. have u gone thru mark schemes?

Reaction score
Well,long backk dont remember muchh stuff...lets take this to the messages,okk? Btw,didnt hearr from you since decades...sup?

Reaction score
hey,i am a olevels student... i need some help in Demand n Supply. i really get confuse.. :(

Reaction score
ok, i guess we can fix tht. dnt worry. so u need demand supply in business studies or demand supply in economics? in economics it is more detailed.