• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Business Paper 2- Solving Doubts Now :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Exactly.....I was agreeing to what you were saying.lol.And yeah, he is bluffing....
Wow, really ?
There are barely any people in this world who want to give exams without cheating. I'm shocked that you are one of them.. *hats off* to you lady. You've earned my respect

Reaction score
cool. thanks.
But just so you know- i'm not dumb enough to do just that and nothing else :p
Yeah obviously....we will be writing the exams soon so we are done with the course, which means we have worked hard for it-doesnt't seem right asking anyone for answers anyways.Good luck for your exams. :D

Reaction score
Can someone please help me !
in w11_21
Q1b-
What would be the recommendation and why ??
ThankYou!

Reaction score
and even though it wasnt, it sounded a lot like sarcasm xDDDDDDDD
Well, it's probably because I don't use smileys when I'm composing my messages :D :D
So maybe if I'd have added those ;)
It'd have looked realistic? ^_^

Reaction score
Yeah obviously....we will be writing the exams soon so we are done with the course, which means we have worked hard for it-doesnt't seem right asking anyone for answers anyways.Good luck for your exams. :D
thanks, where are you giving it? and in how much time?

Reaction score
Well, it's probably because I don't use smileys when I'm composing my messages :D :D
So maybe if I'd have added those ;)
It'd have looked realistic? ^_^
LOL..i don't know if it was sarcasm or not....All i know is that I do NOT support cheating at all..xD..Achieving results this way will not satisfy me at all.

Reaction score
LOL..i don't know if it was sarcasm or not....All i know is that I do NOT support cheating at all..xD..Achieving results this way will not satisfy me at all.
Mocking people isn't there in my 'rules of conduct'. That was not sarcasm, my friend.

Reaction score
there are different variants as per to different zones around countries ... which variant of paper 2 did you do?
i'm giving mine tomorrow variant 2 :)
You are doing it in the morning, so could you please post wether it was easy or not

Status
Not open for further replies.