• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Business Paper 2- Solving Doubts Now :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
How did you give the exam before the date?
I'm doing variant 1 so the questions won't be the same...To begin with, how is ti that you wrote the exam before the date???I'm actually doubting it...nd secondly, even if you did, it is AGAINST the rules to leak the questions.

Reaction score
thank god!!! So can you tell me what all came in paper 12 .. i seem to have forgotten :(
how does it matter. this is about Variant 2- which is tomm, pending and thus a priority
Please take the discussion about Variant 1 elsewhere :)
No offense

Reaction score
I did mine yesteray, ask me anything bro ,I aced that exam ! ;)

Really? He is a Zone 3 user. Its Paper 11 and 21 for them... They have to give Business Studies 0450 Paper 21 in the Afternoon session tomorrow...

Reaction score
I'm doing variant 1 so the questions won't be the same...To begin with, how is ti that you wrote the exam before the date???I'm actually doubting it...nd secondly, even if you did, it is AGAINST the rules to leak the questions.
Good evening miss, you quoted the wrong person. I, myself am against cheating and not really happy with that guy posting the questions here.
I'm pretty sure he's bluffing but whatever. It's not nice

Reaction score
who's asking you to believe it. if you have sense, you'll do the entire course anyway. and please, stop being so uptight. he's not exactly 'leaked the questions' >.<

Reaction score
its weird that the topics he said were actually not much for paper 22 which he apparently did yesterday, i mean where is finance and the other important topics? :p
imma do the entire course anyway- just focus on these :)
Suggest you do the same

Reaction score
Good evening miss, you quoted the wrong person. I, myself am against cheating and not really happy with that guy posting the questions here.
I'm pretty sure he's bluffing but whatever. It's not nice
Exactly.....I was agreeing to what you were saying.lol.And yeah, he is bluffing....

Reaction score
He is a user from Zone 3. They have to give Paper 21 tomorrow. He is lying about giving Paper 22 yesterday. Don't bother reading his posts. He is going to get banned anyway.
imma do the entire course anyway- just focus on these :)
Suggest you do the same

Reaction score
who's asking you to believe it. if you have sense, you'll do the entire course anyway. and please, stop being so uptight. he's not exactly 'leaked the questions' >.<
I wasn't believing it, hence the word 'doubt'..You were the one asking him that is why I posted this..

Status
Not open for further replies.