• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Business paper 21 2011 final answers

Reaction score
First question
a) Comparing sucess by level of profits, value of sales, market share, return on captial employed
b) Adv. and disadv. of public limited company ( expect sperate legeal idenity) AND benefits and drawbacks of retained proft

Second question
a) Using the extension strategies such as new improved vesion
b) Purposes and roles of each department for example Sales Department to maintain market share

Third question
a) Uses of break even charts including show of area of loss and profit, safety margin, break-even, etc.
b) Showing calclation with units and your work. The output was 1000 and 2000. The labour costs was 0.05 and 0.1. I had choose the machine B

Fourth question
a) Uses of internet such as free advertising, online research, and customize of products
b) Pros and cons of on job trainning and off job trainning with your recommendation

Last question
a) Due to high quality, affordable price, legeal minium wage of Fair Trade cocca
b) Describe each term such as inflation. Lastly the country is facing economic progress

I had lost 4 marks I think it is fine,

Reaction score
Wow, seems for the first time the first variant was somehow easier than second variant!
Good Luck