• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Business Studies(9707) Post your doubts here

Reaction score
can any one tell me what are the factor that need to be consider in recommending a marketing mix??? (10) :/

Reaction score
can any one tell me what are the factor that need to be consider in recommending a marketing mix??? (10) :/
1st u start a/c d target audience - niche/mass. then u go on n spk ab d 4 P's/C's. make sure u emphasize dat it must b and integrated mktg mix. u recommend nething u want, just b v firm n elaborate dat d examiner gts convinced.
all d best (y)

Reaction score
Can some1 plz help me out?? I want to know how long do we have to write the answers.e.g of 10 marks because i don't have any teacher and i m studying by myself so i can't understand how long should i write for 10 or 8 marks in ppr 2?
In m.s they have not told properly so plz some1 help me... :(
THANX IN ADVANCE

Reaction score
I didn't get d following concepts, so any help n i'd b most thankful.... :D

• sales leads
  • is Person specification given out 2 d public, those who wish 2 apply 4 d job?
  • how does full cost pricing differ 4m mark-up?
  • marginal utility
Jazakumullahu khairaa(may Allah reward you) :)
Student of the year AtemisDelta SilentSpectator 1995@10Sept AngelicBeauty

Second bullet point: Yes, they are given to the public in the form of advertisements relating to the job. Not sure about others (again)

Reaction score
Can some1 plz help me out?? I want to know how long do we have to write the answers.e.g of 10 marks because i don't have any teacher and i m studying by myself so i can't understand how long should i write for 10 or 8 marks in ppr 2?
In m.s they have not told properly so plz some1 help me... :(
THANX IN ADVANCE

As of paper 2 what I normally do is:

Definition as an introductory.
4-5 points developed with analysis (3-4 for 8 marks)
Conclusion

:)

Reaction score
the question ppr http://papers.xtremepapers.com/CIE/...el/Business Studies (9707)/9707_s10_qp_21.pdf
plz help...Q2)b(i) Calculate the annual depreciation of the new machinery using the straight line method...?? what is a straight line method...came across this question for the 1st time...:confused:
the ans is here... Cost = $500k, residual value = $100k so total depreciation = $400k
Over 5 years = $80k
how do we get 80k...?? anyone plz help...!!
AAnsarii Student of the year fille spéciale AngelicBeauty

Reaction score
the question ppr http://papers.xtremepapers.com/CIE/Cambridge International A and AS Level/Business Studies (9707)/9707_s10_qp_21.pdf
plz help...Q2)b(i) Calculate the annual depreciation of the new machinery using the straight line method...?? what is a straight line method...came across this question for the 1st time...:confused:
the ans is here... Cost = $500k, residual value = $100k so total depreciation = $400k
Over 5 years = $80k
how do we get 80k...?? anyone plz help...!!
AAnsarii Student of the year fille spéciale AngelicBeauty
depreciation is not a part of AS syllabus anymore :)

Reaction score
I havent seen many pprs.....but didnt find this tough.....

actually I dont like the ms of p2.....u dont understand whether ur ans r right.....
i HATE the MS of ppr 2 :mad: ...what they write only they get it...!! Weirdos...!! it's so tough...they don't even explain properly what they want us to wright...!! it's soooo confusing :cry: