• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Business Studies(9707) Post your doubts here

Reaction score
w11 qp11
6. Discuss the importance of staff training and development in achieving biz objectives [20]
wt pts cn b included here other than increased productivity, flexibility, decreased demotivation + (disadv)higher wage demand, costs of training, poaching?
i think these r enough...............btw u have to tell d importance of each towards achieving d business objectives???!!.........so do we have to tell d consequence if they r not present???

Reaction score
w11_ p11_9707
....hey assalamu alaikum , i just posted this question and answer cus i thot it sort of difficult , i tried writing the ans n i am not quite sure about it.........if sm1 cud just pls read and and give me further suggestions and advice on improvement!!!
jazakillah................may Allah give u loads of sawaab!! :) ...ameen

AAnsarii SilentSpectator Tkp SalmanPakRocks
Student of the year syed1995
jazakillahu khairaa 4 d tag :)
a bit of evaluation? idk, sth lyk 'coz a car manufacturing company these days is driving d road of capital-intensity, it will nt matter dat much if u gt cheap labour'?

Reaction score
wat is d importance of liquidity n profitability ratio 2 a business??? 20marks...,
2 compare d business wid compititor
2 measure d success of d bussiness
2 noe d effeciency.....
guys help mr wid d points 2 make it worthy of 20 marks......

Reaction score
jazakillahu khairaa 4 d tag :)
a bit of evaluation? idk, sth lyk 'coz a car manufacturing company these days is driving d road of capital-intensity, it will nt matter dat much if u gt cheap labour'?
oh yeah rit jazakillah :)

Reaction score
wat is d importance of liquidity n profitability ratio 2 a business??? 20marks...,
2 compare d business wid compititor
2 measure d success of d bussiness
2 noe d effeciency.....
guys help mr wid d points 2 make it worthy of 20 marks......
to assess the liquidy in da biss , to c if the biss is in postion to pay off its debt and creditors.......i guess!! :)
i'll check n tell more IA :)

Reaction score
Ok i know this question is quite easy but i'm having problems in understanding it.

1)Briefly explain why different sources of finance might be needed for revenue expenditure and capital expenditure.

an explanation would be enough,Thank you.

Reaction score
Ok i know this question is quite easy but i'm having problems in understanding it.

1)Briefly explain why different sources of finance might be needed for revenue expenditure and capital expenditure.

an explanation would be enough,Thank you.

Capital expenditure is for assets that long for more than 1 year.
Revenue expenditure is on assets & costs that will last for less than a year.
Both these types will be financed in different ways & the length of time the money is tied up will play an imp influencing factor.
It would be risky to borrow long term finance to pay for short term needs.
permanent capital would be needed for long term policies/objectives.
Short term finance would be advisable to finance short term needs.

I hope this is sufficient......:)
which year is this ques from??
I want to solve it too......

Reaction score
Capital expenditure is for assets that long for more than 1 year.
Revenue expenditure is on assets & costs that will last for less than a year.
Both these types will be financed in different ways & the length of time the money is tied up will play an imp influencing factor.
It would be risky to borrow long term finance to pay for short term needs.
permanent capital would be needed for long term policies/objectives.
Short term finance would be advisable to finance short term needs.

I hope this is sufficient......:)
which year is this ques from??
I want to solve it too......

Thank you for the answer,it gave me some ideas.

i have no idea from which paper is this question but i got it from a website which had bunch of questions from different papers together.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-jEOePress...Studies+Question+Bank++++www.O+ALevel.com.png

Reaction score
hey ppl i need your help
iam getting lots of problem in giving definition , if anybody have a list of definitions (ch. wise ) plz give me i really need