• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Business Studies(9707) Post your doubts here

Reaction score
◘ improve cash flow
1)bank overdraft
2)sale of assets-leaseback
3)low credit terms to suppliers
4)delay payment 2 suppliers or employees
5)dont purchase raw material or machinery
6)short term loans
7)debt factoring

◘ usefulness of cash flow forecast
• byshowing period of -ve cash flow -> plans can b put in place to provide additional ffinance ,eg arranging for a bank over draft or ingecting more owners capital
• if -ve cash flow is too great -> plans made for reducing or cuting down on purchace of raw material or machinery
• or by not making sales on credit -only cash
• new business proposals never progress beyond the initial stage unless investers and bankers have acess to cash flow forecast

◘ limitations of CFF
> mistakescan be made preparing revenue and cost forecast drawn up by inexperianced enterpreneurs
> unexpected cost increases- inaccuricies in forcast
> wrong asumtion made in estimting the sales of the business based on poor M.R

◘ causes of CFF problems
♣ lack of planning (financial)
♠ poor credit control
♠ allowing customer long delay in paying off debts
♠ xpanding too rapidly
♠ unexpected events

AngelicBeauty ty for d short notes!
no prob sis......thank u for sharing it wid everyone n thank u for typing itna hardwork karkey.......ham ney toh bas hamareliye aur aap ke liye nb mein likha tha , acha kya sab ke saath share karkey (y)

Reaction score
PLZZ CAN SOMEONE TELL ME THAT IN MARKING SCHEME, THEY HAVE GIVEN THE ANSWERS IN THE FORM OF QUESTIONS. e.g THEY HAVE WRITTEN "Price: what would shops be prepared to pay for wholesale prices?
What would the final customer be prepared to pay? "
SO CAN WE WRITE THE ANSWERS LIKE THAT OR THEY R JUST GIVING THE IDEA... PLZ RPLY FAST.... :(

Reaction score
PLZZ CAN SOMEONE TELL ME THAT IN MARKING SCHEME, THEY HAVE GIVEN THE ANSWERS IN THE FORM OF QUESTIONS. e.g THEY HAVE WRITTEN "Price: what would shops be prepared to pay for wholesale prices?
What would the final customer be prepared to pay? "
SO CAN WE WRITE THE ANSWERS LIKE THAT OR THEY R JUST GIVING THE IDEA... PLZ RPLY FAST.... :(

they are just giving you an idea, that candidates response should include answers to such questions

Reaction score
Aoa, any document about key notes for tomorrow's P2 exam? Like what are the important chapters and topics that usually come in P2? Thanks :)
cash flow(usefulness,limitations and causes!!) , break even analysis , profitability n liquidity ratios , motivation etc

Reaction score
no way .....ict is much more better than bissss!!!
Nope n waise in class also we didn't practice the pst pprs much...it way more lengther than bizz n very little time..!! N plus there r sooo many new things...pay slips, business transactions n all other nonsense hard stuff...bizz is much better...ok I used to love the 10th std ka ICT but not AICT

Reaction score
Nope n waise in class also we didn't practice the pst pprs much...it way more lengther than bizz n very little time..!! N plus there r sooo many new things...pay slips, business transactions n all other nonsense hard stuff...bizz is much better...ok I used to love the 10th std ka ICT but not AICT
ya i agree its lengthy but jsut that , otherwise its nice......atleast its not analysis!!! n d marking scheme is ssooooooooooooooooo gud unlike bisss !1 :)

Reaction score
ya i agree its lengthy but jsut that , otherwise its nice......atleast its not analysis!!! n d marking scheme is ssooooooooooooooooo gud unlike bisss !1 :)
ICT is mugging...!!! Coz many things just go above ur head... Ok anyways...leave it...achha n after AICT will we go out...??