• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Business Studies, Commerce, Economics, Accounting: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
Hey. :)
This is a thread for all people who study the above mentioned subjects in O-Level.
I'm appearing for Business studies and Commerce in May-June 2014.
And maybe Economics and Accounting, too.

Post your doubts here, and me and other members will try to resolve them.

Reaction score
I'm also appearing in may/june in accounting, business studies and economics!!!!!! Literally the accounts paper haunts me in my dreams!!!:O I hate partnership accounting and it is one of the main topics!!!!:cry:

Reaction score
I'm also appearing in may/june in accounting, business studies and economics!!!!!! Literally the accounts paper haunts me in my dreams!!!:O I hate partnership accounting and it is one of the main topics!!!!:cry:

Well, i haven't even started with Accounts yet. :p
How much have you done for Business studies? I have an exam in a few days. :/

Reaction score
how much are you done with???

Haven't even read the Business studies book yet. :p
Just read very brief notes of some topics, like Marketing, Business accounting, Structure.
I have like so many other subjects to prepare for, don't get time for this. :/

Reaction score
Guys is a Commerce a good subject to study? It seems really easy and i have alot of fun doing past papers of it. Should i give this in my next session along with Alevel Economics as this would be my final CIE year, i want to make sure i maximise alot of exams to get a good academic cie record

Please let me know,

does it count for something and does it hold good academic value ?

Kind Regards

Reaction score
Guys is a Commerce a good subject to study? It seems really easy and i have alot of fun doing past papers of it. Should i give this in my next session along with Alevel Economics as this would be my final CIE year, i want to make sure i maximise alot of exams to get a good academic cie record

Please let me know,

does it count for something and does it hold good academic value ?

Kind Regards

You're talking about O-Level Commerce, right?
It's good, if you are a business student.

Reaction score
Yes Olevels Commerce, I have checked and there is no Alevel commerce, or is there?

Let me know

Reaction score
Yes Olevels Commerce, I have checked and there is no Alevel commerce, or is there?

Let me know

Only in O-Level.
It will be easy for you, most of it you would already know, being a Business student.
It will increase your A's. I'd say go for it.