• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

business studies lack of time problem

Reaction score
hiiiz
hope you all doing great with your studying

I'm having a problem and I'm lookiing for a solution
I'm applying for business studies this year '9th May''
and all what I know is ''Management'' which is a chapter of 4 !!
so I though of doing just pastpapers since they are being the key for success in IGCSE However, I want to have at least an A if not A*

so what do you all think

doing pastpaers and saving the answers
or
study more then solve

Note: for me business studies is an easy subject
my book contain 25 units
1 unit might take 2-3 hours only
but I still have 7 other subjects

Reaction score
Do you get everything when you do the pastpapers??? If you do then I would go with Pastpapers...

Reaction score
I take business and my exam is on the 9th of may. I am having the same problem as you, lack of time :(
I also take 7 other subjects.
I suggest finishing the book then doing past papers because new questions come each year, that may not be found in the past papers. Also for business, it is not that important to do pas papers if you know the format you need to write and how to understand and apply your information to the case given. I am not saying past papers for business arent important, but I mean that the book is much much more important.
Some questions get repeated every year such as wholesaler and wether to use Internet for selling or not, and I suggest learning their answer from the mark scheme :$
Good luck..

Reaction score
I am in Al-Worood Academy, what about you? I take the following subjects (which add up to 8) :
Business - Accounting - Biology - Chemistry - Physics - Mathematics - Arabic(First Language) - English(Second Langauge). I also study Islamic Studies, though we don't take IGCSE exams for it..

..And whatever country we come from, we are all brothers in Islam.. :)
Good luck to you all!