• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Business Studies Paper 2 Prediction

Reaction score
This is just a prediction, it might come or might not, purely depends on luck.

• Motivational techniques - Listing the financial/non-financial motivational techniques
  • E-Commerce - Advantages and Disadvantages of internet in Business (sales of goods etc.)
  • Goverment influence on a business - Tax rates, Quotas on import export, Location decisions, Health and safety laws etc.
  • Pricing strategies - Different types of pricing strategies (Promotional, Psychological etc.)
  • Sources of finance - Internal/External sources of finance.
  • Job description and qualification - What it contains and maybe general questions asked in them
  • Accounting - One question related to calculating the Net Profit(Margin)/Gross Profit(Margin)/R.O.C.E
  • Methods of production - Batch, Flow and Job production
  • Employee and employer's association
I'll add more to the list. How are you guys preparing for your business exam ? Good luck and do well

Reaction score
Thanks mate :) It seems to be really the main things which will probably come for this.
I'm just studying using the guide....I've never studied in my whole life lol....Gave paper 1 by only reading the guide just a day before.
Maybe I think you should add that chapter - Employee association (Trade union, pressure groups etc)

Reaction score
Thanks mate :) It seems to be really the main things which will probably come for this.
I'm just studying using the guide....I've never studied in my whole life lol....Gave paper 1 by only reading the guide just a day before.
Maybe I think you should add that chapter - Employee association (Trade union, pressure groups etc)
Thanks, added to the list

Reaction score
Wonder if anything regarding Form of Biz Organizations will come?
Like Q's regarding Sole traders, Public/Private Ltd Co etc etc.

Reaction score
Wonder if anything regarding Form of Biz Organizations will come?
Like Q's regarding Sole traders, Public/Private Ltd Co etc etc.
It might come as it's most frequently asked question. Just learn it, it's pretty simple

Reaction score

• Motivational techniques - Listing the financial/non-financial motivational techniques
  • E-Commerce - Advantages and Disadvantages of internet in Business (sales of goods etc.)
  • Goverment influence on a business - Tax rates, Quotas on import export, Location decisions, Health and safety laws etc.
  • Pricing strategies - Different types of pricing strategies (Promotional, Psychological etc.)
  • Job description and qualification - What it contains and maybe general questions asked in them
  • Accounting - One question related to calculating the Net Profit(Margin)/Gross Profit(Margin)/R.O.C.E
I'll add more to the list. How are you guys preparing for your business exam ? Good luck and do well

Thanks very helpful (y)

Reaction score
i hate dat chapter. it SUX BIG TYM! :D

Reaction score

thnx alot, bro!
All da best 2 u 2!:)