• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Business Studies

Reaction score
Can anyone please tell me that from which book should I prepare Business Studies and other than that please recommend me a book/internet resource of SOLVED Past Papers of Business Studies.

N.B. I'm no commerce/arts/business student. I'm taking business studies as an extra subject and I haven't studied it before. I also don't have time to take tuition for Business Studies. And other than that... is Business Studies difficult? :p

And is IGCSE Business Studies easier than GCE Business Std.?

Reaction score
endorsed book by peterstimpson hodder education is the bes book i got A* just by reading it 4r 3 months and solving 5 years pastpaper although igcse is a little bit easier but u should stick to just one board

ktc

Reaction score
Nothing is difficult, if you know how to tackle it. ;)

Try the IGCSE Business Studies; Karen Borrington & Peter Stimpson (I hope I got the spelling write!) book.

Business does require a lot of memorizing. Not to mention patience, when it comes to understanding a concept, but then again, which subject doesn’t? ;)

I’m not entirely sure about the difference in the level of standard between the two syllabi, but the IGCSE and GCE past papers show some parallel when it comes to questions.

About the past papers being solved: honestly, it’s of no use going through solved ones. Only if you practice them on your own, you’ll get the hang of it and actually start liking the subject!

Practice as much as past papers as you can! At least 10 years from now!
Don’t memorize something without understanding it completely! - This applies to anything you study, not just business :p

It’ll be rocket science at first, but once you catch up, it’ll become piece of cake, Insha’Allah.

Good luck!